Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

What is the greatest ecological danger today?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
To assist you with participating in the discussion, here are five of the greatest natural issues that face society today.

1. Environmental/Climate Change.
2. Deforestation.
3. Contamination.
4. Loss of Biodiversity.
5. Dissolving Polar Icecaps.

J

joombo

Valued Member
Nov 17, 2020
CB$
it's a difficult question. As for me air pollution and radiation are the gratest ecological danger today. I read that the spread of nuclear technology is also a huge problem for national security and the safety of the entire planet. There are so many things around that can cause serious diseases: toxic chemicals, nuclear materials, devices that emit ultraviolet and other types of radiation, gas emissions. That's why I decided to order radiation detector on https://ecotestgroup.com/products/ecotestvip/ to detect and localize radioactive and nuclear materials and check the radiation level in my area.

Last edited:
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
There are many enemies of environment but the most dangerous is the use of gasoline or petrol in vehicles and in generators. The air pollution caused by gasoline and diesel crowds the atmosphere that sooner or later all the cities will be enveloped by thick smog. In Beijing and India they are already starting to see the smog that even before the pandemic era they are already using the face mask.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I think all of these issues are interconnected to each other. Climate change is happening because of pollution, deforestation, loss of natural balance of flora and fauna and the reason why earth is heating and melting polar icecaps. So all of these are equally severe issues that need to be addressed on an immediate basis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.