What is the first epic movie?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
The first epic movie is Captain Underpants.
The movie story was written by Dav Pilkey, in May 21, 2017 this movie was Initial released.
This epic movie director was David Soren.

Do you have any idea about epic movie?

For me, the first epic movie is Ten Commandments which was directed by Cecil B. De Mille. It was epic in the sense that there were no camera tricks that all the cast were real people. The most popular scene was the red sea when it was cut by Moses to let his people pass without drowning. I have seen that movie when I was 5 years old and I was greatly mesmerized.

Lord of The Rings, most probably.