What is the easiest coding language to learn?

ARx182

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
There are plenty of coding languages, but which is the easiest one to learn?

From my experience, every coder will tell you that HTML & CSS are the basics, so what can be easier to learn than the basics? Some people may disagree with that principle - maybe the basics aren't so easy. Personally, I know HTML & CSS at a good level and some PHP & Javascript. I can tell you that after you learn HTML and CSS, it only gets harder, atleast in my experience.

Womble

Beginners or youngsters might look at something like an Arduino which is great for basic coding with some practical stuff too.

I always found PHP easy to get along.

Require

For its HTML 100% I know some people find Python and C# and C++ easier

No doubt it's HTML by far. I think a 10-year old could master it! I mean, seriously, what's difficult about it?

Abizaga

Abizaga

Probably truebasic. It was so easy an inept high school student (at the time) like myself could figure it out.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

I dont understand how anything other than HTML can be an answer to this question xD

I started my HTML basics from class 7 and from there, it really has been a smooth ride. Its easy and its relatable.

Maybe, because I am such a noob.

Abizaga

Abizaga

HTML is fairly easy but so is basic. I guess I juat learned more basic than html.

2

2020s

Html5 is the easiest coding language for me.

Abizaga

Abizaga

What makes it different from html 1? I'm not a coder so I genuinely don't know.

2

2020s

Just an upgrade, that’s all. Same coding just more diverse.