What is the cleanest country in Asia?

  • #1
Singapore claims to be the Cleanest, Safest and Greenest place in Asia. I have been to Singapore 5 times and I admit that it is clean, maybe green and perhaps safe. But I think there are other places that can beat Singapore. For the safest maybe it would be Hongkong because I saw the discipline of the people there. With the Greenest there is Japan which also boasts of their cherry blossom trees. What do you think?

I have never been to any of these countries but see pictures, heard stories from others and read about them in general. According to all I know, I think Bhutan is the most cleanest country in Asia followed by perhaps, Japan, Singapore etc.

I have heard that Singapore is one of the cleanest countries in Asia. I know the law there is quite strict with regards to cleanliness.

What I have heard from my friends who work in Singapore, they're convinced that Singapore is the cleanest. I believe them.

And no other countries I know that are the cleanest. Well-disciplined people I know is the Japanese. Nothing more.