Revert customizations made in this style

What is the cleanest country in Asia?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Singapore claims to be the Cleanest, Safest and Greenest place in Asia. I have been to Singapore 5 times and I admit that it is clean, maybe green and perhaps safe. But I think there are other places that can beat Singapore. For the safest maybe it would be Hongkong because I saw the discipline of the people there. With the Greenest there is Japan which also boasts of their cherry blossom trees. What do you think?

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I have never been to any of these countries but see pictures, heard stories from others and read about them in general. According to all I know, I think Bhutan is the most cleanest country in Asia followed by perhaps, Japan, Singapore etc.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I have heard that Singapore is one of the cleanest countries in Asia. I know the law there is quite strict with regards to cleanliness.

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
What I have heard from my friends who work in Singapore, they're convinced that Singapore is the cleanest. I believe them.

And no other countries I know that are the cleanest. Well-disciplined people I know is the Japanese. Nothing more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.