What is the best startup business for 2020?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Some Best Business Ideas of 2020:

Outsourcing. Is it true that you are hoping to sell items on the web yet don't have the cash to purchase and store stock?
Interpretation.
Locally established Catering.
Remote helper.
Site Flipping.
Individual Shopper.
Internet Tutoring.
Welcome Cards.

Do you have the best platform for business?

I think these businesses will still be in demand in 2021. The businesses that interest me are website flipping and online tutoring. I have not tried website flipping but from whatbI see in the marketplace like flippa, I believe there is money to be made. As a teacher, I understand the importance of online tutoring in these hard times.

If you have a pretty good capital my take on a good business and money earner is selling. Any business of selling will make money because people now have learned the value of buying. Even a home-based selling business will earn if you know how to market in your own neighborhood and expand it to your village and even to your town. Local selling is the best for a small-scale business.

Cumulus

Cumulus

Site Flipping seems to be quite a good business approach: Especially if you couple it with domain reselling/flipping too.

Sites like CodeCanyon feature loads of great PHP Scripts you can use to create sites with relatively low work-load, get some users and then sell-on fairly quickly. I've had some successes doing this