What is one TV Show you cannot stand for one reason or another?

    Thread Owner : DudeThatsErin
  • #1
DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
For me, it would have to be anything (but about animals) on National Geographic or reality shows.

What about you?

Family Feud - LOL. I just find it obnoxious.

Last edited:

Real hero hidden in the darkness
There are many such shows for me. Over here couple of local shows are extremely popular.
I don't see any story when it comes to a single episode. Well that's just me being me, I suppose. I don't think I can ever watch them. I don't think I can watch Big Bang theory as well.

I got to know it thanks to Young Sheldon series but it's too much for me.
I don't like the puns and I don't think I can ever watch it.

Love Island, Big Boss and similar kind of shows in which the participants care about only their looks, are too vain and quite shallow. The content is actually too stupid and I cannot imagine any one in their right minds who would watch such shows!

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950

I know a lot of people will disagree with me but I cannot stand Jim Carrey movies. He behaves like a complete retard in every one of them. I just have to switch over if one of his films comes on. Lots of people like him though.

Oops sorry this is about TV shows so I will say Naked Attraction. You have to be seriously deranged to appear on that show.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08