• Welcome to The Community

What is one movie you cannot stand to watch for whatever reason?

I hate horror movies as they are predictable but if I go for one movie in general it would have to be Monty Python and the Holy Grail as it is super boring and annoying.

What about you?

PGen98

Member
I mentioned in another thread the films that my sister used to make me watch over and over again when I was younger, so absolutely those, but also just about any of the Fast and Furious movies...I was so into them when the first three came out, and then I couldn't get into the rest of them, and looking back on the first ones even now, I don't know what I saw in them. They're pretty terrible movies, and I just don't want to see them again.

Leonard

Member
I mentioned in another thread the films that my sister used to make me watch over and over again when I was younger, so absolutely those, but also just about any of the Fast and Furious movies...I was so into them when the first three came out, and then I couldn't get into the rest of them, and looking back on the first ones even now, I don't know what I saw in them. They're pretty terrible movies, and I just don't want to see them again.
😁🤫, Ahh it's your choice

Top