What is known as the environment?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Environment infers whatever surrounds us. It will in general be living (biotic) or non-living (abiotic) things. It joins physical, compound, and other regular forces. Living things live in their present situation. Since everything is fundamental for the environment of something else, the word environment is used to talk about various things.

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Feb 8, 2021
True. The word environment is used for a multitude of different situations involving different factors as you mentioned. But fundamentally we talk about the environment that is equal for us all which is primarily the water bodies and land environment these then have different biomes.