What is healthy breakfast ideas?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Morning time savers_

1. Keep it simple and set aside 5-10 minutes in the morning.
2. Prepare items the night before for example _ chop, some fruit and keep it in the fridge.
3. have the table set with the cereal ready to pour.

I prefer to make fresh, hot breakfast dishes. In India, we usually make beaten rice flakes with onions, tomatoes, green chilli, tempered with mustard seeds, turmeric etc. This is a common breakfast dish along with idli, dosa, sago pearls, pancakes made from rice , lentils etc.

I have been reading the breakfast of the health fanatics - oatmeal with fresh milk. If they eat that every day will that make them reach their 100th birthday? I would prefer the nutritious and delicious breakfast of buttered toast and fried eggs with ham or even spam. That is enjoyable to eat especially with orange juice or a glass of fresh milk.