What is an individual lifestyle?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Individual life is the course or condition of a person's life, particularly when seen as the number of individual decisions adding to one's very own character. Individuals related to their social part in their locale and occupied with exercises dependent on need as opposed to on close to a home decision.

I think I can consider my lifestyle as an individual lifestyle because it has no exact similarity with the common lifestyle. I sleep early, wake up early, do some exercises, clean the house by mopping the floor as part of my exercise. I also do errands that I walk whenever weather permits. With the food, I eat anything but only moderately. I do not drink coffee and I want Coke. So there, what do you think?