What is a respectable lifestyle?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Being healthy includes healthy eating, physical activities, weight management, and stress management. Good health allows people to do many things. A healthy lifestyle also incorporates a balanced diet.

LBJ

stress management.
"Stress management", what the blue blazes is that? When stress comes along as it always does, I am stressed out until I get the situation resolved. Then of course life being what it is, I'll have a few weeks of serenity until the next stressfest comes my way, as it always will because that is life.

Stress will never end until I do. All I can do is manage the reality of it in an accepting way and not feel sorry for myself. I don't because many have it far worse than me.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova

Well I agree with what you have said that a "respectable" lifestyle involves healthy living and that is advantageous in all aspects.