What is a healthy diet?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

1. Healthy eating guidelines.
2. Cereal and bread, potatoes, pasta, and rice.
3. Vegetables, salad, and fruits.
4. Milk, yogurt, and cheese.
5. Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, and nuts.

The Eatwell Guide shows that to have a sound, adjusted eating routine, individuals should attempt to: eat at any rate 5 parts of an assortment of products of the soil each day (see 5 A Day) base dinners on higher fiber dull nourishments like potatoes, bread, rice or pasta. have some dairy or dairy options, (for example, soya drinks)

Jeremy

Jeremy

Healthy diet has to do with eating food in a correct proportion of balanced diet. And eating them at the rightful time.

According to me, healthy diet would eating foods from all food groups such as carbs, proteins, etc. with plenty of vegetable and fruit servings. Basically, it is eating most of the foods that are traditionally eaten in our individual communities because they have usually been designed considering factors such as availability, climate, geographical location etc. So what you might consider healthy might be unsuitable for me.

This is not a joke and I am serious that a healthy diet is the food that you enjoy. What is life and why do you need to live long when all you eat is oat meal to be healthy? I would rather die young with the steak, pork barbecue, bacon, and all the other bad food that they say. Being healthy is in the mind. My great uncle who lived until 106 was eating everything and was even smoking at that age.

For me, a healthy diet consists of a lot of vegetables, a lot of raw foods, plenty of nuts, lean meat, and healthy fats. As far as cereal is concerned, I would like to eat oats, lentils, buckwheat, millet, and barley. sadly, when you want to eat healthily, you will have to spend a lot of money.

Mildredtabitha

a healthy diet is a meal that consists of all necessesary nutrients.That is a balanced diet.

To eat a healthy diet is to stick with the three groups of foods like the go, grow and glow foods.

That's good to abide with it. But those foods are too expensive. Better raise a garden to plant vegetables, to raise poultry, and other edible plants to grow.

I'm not a nutritionist, but I think that a balanced diet just has to be in moderation so that you won't get fat. It would be nice though if you could balance the foods like meat and vegetables.