Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

What is a decent business opportunity?

A decent business open door is one that lines up with the person's energy.
An enthusiastic originator has an inner inspiration towards building a splendid future for the business. Accordingly, such a pioneer makes a reasonable vision and statements of purpose and uses them to propel partners towards hierarchical objectives.

I cannot clearly understand what you are talking about. A decent business opportunity for me is one that I can handle to the best of my ability. One example is tutoring for movie production because I have knowledge in scriptwriting, cinematography, video editing and directing. Another decent business opportunity is selling real estate although that is out of my line already.

A decent business open door is one that lines up with the person's energy.
An enthusiastic originator has an inner inspiration towards building a splendid future for the business. Accordingly, such a pioneer makes a reasonable vision and statements of purpose and uses them to propel partners towards hierarchical objectives.
Yes, I agree But only energy and impetuousness will not always help to develop your business, and due to pandemics, many had to sell their business, and some went bankrupt.
I had to sell my second business, which opened last year - it was a small coffee shop in the city center, and I had to sell it due to the pandemic.
It was sad but good that I didn't go bankrupt - ExitAdviser helped me sell my business, they found me a buyer and filled out all the necessary documents

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in