Discussion What Games Are You Playing?

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Totally hooked on Minecraft Dungeons just now which I'm playing with my niece

What games are you currently playing?

Last edited by a moderator:

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
I've been trying to catch up on my second playthrough of Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker, so that's what I last played.

apathy

New Chatterer
Got back into Natural Selection 2 after a few weeks break

apathy

New Chatterer
Onto my 3rd playthrough of P4G since it came out on Steam, hoping I can get the last of the achievements this run

Noah

New Chatterer
I've been playing a lot of titan fall 2 lately. It is a really solid game. The multiplayer is tons of fun when you can find a match

apathy

New Chatterer
Got stuck into SMT Raidou Kuzunoha 2 last night. Love the charm of these games even if the gameplay isnt the best

alv4

Speech Bubble
Cities Skylines, Age of Empires II Definitive edition... and that's it for now

ewpratt

New Chatterer
Used to play Runescape a lot. Kind of burned out on it now. I do like playing Planet Coaster, and just downloaded Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 from Epic games (its free until October 1 if anyone else wants to grab it). Other than that I play simple, causal one player games.

sliara

New Chatterer
I'm not playing any games as of the moment, but I'm looking at the list of games mentioned here, and I intend to try out the new titles that I see when I have the time.

Top