What's new

What forum software do you like better?

I did have IPB before xenforo was released but when I saw xenforo something about it made me want to try it 10yrs on and I stil use it :).

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

PGen98

Administrator
Moderator
I could never bring myself to like IPS all that much, and I gave it a very fair shake, bought two licenses for it and used it on two sites. I converted one to Woltlab's Burning Board (that site I converted is now defunct, but I liked wBB a lot!) and the other to XenForo...still with XenForo since 2010! I won't avoid sites that use IPS, that's just idiocy, but from an administrative perspective I always prefer others before it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jay

Spikey

Member
I just opened up a forum on IPB. I've always been a fan of IPB the most over the years. I think they have the best security for their forum software and they have lots of features if you want them all.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay