What do you use more? Desktop, Laptop, Phone, or Tablet?

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
I definitely use my desktop the most. Phone of course when being out and about. Never really bothered with laptops or tablets that much, I'd use the former when abroad I guess.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
I also need a new phone. The one that I currently have needs an upgrade because I have been using it for years. I think I am going to get an android phone.

nangk08

Experienced Chatterer
I use desktop majorly for my work. I prefer the bigger screen size as it is easy on the eyes. I use the phone only for social networking with friends and family and to browse news.

Alexander

Experienced Chatterer
Definitely my Laptop. I wouldn't use my smart phone because it would end up overheating and causing serious internal damage. Plus, I really don't want to be charging my iPhone every five minutes.

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I use my phone a lot now.

Well, I don't have my personal laptop with me at the moment so it can't be helped. If I have my laptop, then I would be using it more than my phone for sure. I prefer my laptop and I don't use my desktop all that much. As for tablet, I don't like using it all that much. Typing isn't easy when it comes to tablet.
So, I would always go with my laptop as my first preference.

Top