PC Games What do you look for in a Laptop?

I had a broken laptop that was only 2 years old. It is an HP by a vendor who is a friend so I fully trusted. Unfortunately the problem is the mother board that cannot be repaired so the laptop is in the stock room now. I just want to share this experience because the warranty of 1 year is not really enough. Now friends are recommending Lenovo or Asus but I am not buying yet because of budgetary constraints.

bomb

bomb

I had a broken laptop that was only 2 years old. It is an HP by a vendor who is a friend so I fully trusted. Unfortunately the problem is the mother board that cannot be repaired so the laptop is in the stock room now. I just want to share this experience because the warranty of 1 year is not really enough. Now friends are recommending Lenovo or Asus but I am not buying yet because of budgetary constraints.
Sorry about that. Your board can be easily repaired. It will be cheaper to repair the board than to buy an entirely new laptop. Consider repairing it.
Also, nowadays you can get laptops of almost all price ranges. Whether you're on a budget or have much to spend.

I don’t even have one, I use my tablet and phone for all my online activities. It’s more convenient that way for me personally.
You are lucky if your tablet handles all your computing needs. I find it hard to do some stuff on a tablet. Especially now that I do a lot of writing myself.
Although I agree, the tablet has great convenience, when it comes to portability and connectivity.