Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

What do you hate today? [2020]

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
My baby sitter that my sister and I have been using for 10 years is moving and I have to find someone else for next year. I trust almost no one with my kids so I'm extremely frustrated. I wish she could have waited one more year. ?

Yeah I can understand that worry for sure. Not that I have kids, but you gotta be certain they're being looked after right when you're not around. Hopefully it doesn't prove too difficult for you to find a replacement.

Today isn't that bad of a day for me all things considered, worst thing that's really happened was plans with friends got cancelled but that's hardly the end of the world lol. I've been out in rain for a lot of the day so I guess that's crappy.

Today I am experiencing connectivity issues and I couldn't connect to my office remote desktop at all.

Even though it's not my problem, I am forced to apply for a leave as it effects the delivery stuff. I really don't like my current manager and the way he handles this stuff. I really wish I could get a release from this project.
Well, if I am not able to connect before 12 PM here, then I will have to talk to the client about the delay. That's going to be really hard to deal with.

My friend. I feel so used. She is really taking advantage of our friendship and me. We had been friends earlier but we drifted apart and I am the one who reached out to her. I really don't like it when friends take advantage of me.

I visited her two days ago and she has been having mood swings. She often gets irritated and draws silent. I washed her clothes yesterday and she wasn't even least grateful, not that I expected it from her. Why should people act better than others and belittle their friends? I am at her place making he hair now for free and I know she won't even appreciate it. Is it cause I am expecting muh from people?

I wish we all learn to appreciate and love each other. Never take advantage of the people around you. You never know, you may be the one who needs their help and you wouldn't like to be treated the way you treat people around you.

Do I hate something today? No, not really today, but I did feel hate a long time ago over an enemy. After that, no more. It's a natural part of human nature.

Today I hate the fact that my lazy granddaughter won't get out of bed and do some online learning. It's putting me in a bad mood because I know the school will be ringing me later.

The relationship I have with my mother isn't flourishing no matter what I do she just won't love me or see the good in me. She won't support my online work, she argues just cause I took her dog for a walk and she would definitely love it if I would move out of her house.

I miss my dad. Why did God have to take him that early? My life sucks since I am also recently heartbroken. I feel unloved.

The relationship I have with my mother isn't flourishing no matter what I do she just won't love me or see the good in me. She won't support my online work, she argues just cause I took her dog for a walk and she would definitely love it if I would move out of her house.

I miss my dad. Why did God have to take him that early? My life sucks since I am also recently heartbroken. I feel unloved.
Your post made me so sad but I have been in dark places at times in my life. It always seems when things are tough that everyone has the perfect life but when you talk to them there is usually some turmoil in their lives too. My granddaughter is a teenage terror and has made my life a misery lately but we as women just soldier on because we're tough.

Things will get better for you, they nearly always do. You will meet someone else and then you will see why the last one didn't work out .. because there was someone better waiting for you round the corner and your dad hasn't really gone, he's still with you, you just can't see him any more. Chin up chick ?

The relationship I have with my mother isn't flourishing no matter what I do she just won't love me or see the good in me. She won't support my online work, she argues just cause I took her dog for a walk and she would definitely love it if I would move out of her house.

I miss my dad. Why did God have to take him that early? My life sucks since I am also recently heartbroken. I feel unloved.
This is sad. May God help you in every situation. Just don't lose hope.

  • Like
Reactions: LBJ

Sign Up

Register now