What's new

Question What do you do on Sundays

prake

It is personal work time for me. Meet a few friends persoanlly, fix any household purchase that is pending, have some time spent outside interacting with people etc.

I am more or less offline on Sundays during the daytime.

prake

This week I plan to spend some time on movies and a couple of TV shows. We have an old guard meeting planned. That will occupy a couple of hours as well.

prake

Will do. Only if I manage to watch anything at all. These days, not that crazy about watching TV.

Gibby

housework usually or going out for coffee