What do you consider effective advertising for your website?

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Myself, I have been using Facebook advertising via FB pages. Nonetheless, I haven't shopped around enough to say if the method is better. I mean, one advantage to Bing Ads or Google AdWords, for instance, is that people are taken directly to your page. There's not an option for them to reject the situation.

Alexander

Alexander

Myself, I have been using Facebook advertising via FB pages. Nonetheless, I haven't shopped around enough to say if the method is better. I mean, one advantage to Bing Ads or Google AdWords, for instance, is that people are taken directly to your page. There's not an option for them to reject the situation.

A challenging question to answer. As a webmaster myself, I would like to add a five techniques to the ones you've already mentioned. These are methods I have practised over time and would like to share with fellow website owners. I hope this helps!

  1. Webmaster Promotional Forums
  2. SEO optimization
  3. Word of mouth
  4. Know your target audience
  5. Set a good example. Be active yourself.
Thank you for the advice too, @Jayson

  • Like
Reactions:bomb