Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

What do you consider effective advertising for your website?

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Myself, I have been using Facebook advertising via FB pages. Nonetheless, I haven't shopped around enough to say if the method is better. I mean, one advantage to Bing Ads or Google AdWords, for instance, is that people are taken directly to your page. There's not an option for them to reject the situation.

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
Myself, I have been using Facebook advertising via FB pages. Nonetheless, I haven't shopped around enough to say if the method is better. I mean, one advantage to Bing Ads or Google AdWords, for instance, is that people are taken directly to your page. There's not an option for them to reject the situation.

A challenging question to answer. As a webmaster myself, I would like to add a five techniques to the ones you've already mentioned. These are methods I have practised over time and would like to share with fellow website owners. I hope this helps!

1. Webmaster Promotional Forums
  2. SEO optimization
  3. Word of mouth
  4. Know your target audience
  5. Set a good example. Be active yourself.
Thank you for the advice too, @Jayson

Reactions:bomb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.