What color is this dress?

    Thread Owner : DudeThatsErin
  • #1
DudeThatsErin

AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
This was viral 3 years ago. I saw this post on another forum and wanted to bring it here. I saw Blue & Black that day and I still see it now. Though some people may have changed. Is this blue and black or white and gold for you?

Dress3

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander

Alexander

This was viral 3 years ago. I saw this post on another forum and wanted to bring it here. I saw Blue & Black that day and I still see it now. Though some people may have changed. Is this blue and black or white and gold for you?

dress-10.jpg

Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that from our side it looks like the image is broken. Please find the picture attached below. You can edit your discussion and update the picture attachment. I can see Gold and White.

Attachments

  • dress-10.jpg
    dress-10.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 68
_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
I also remember seeing it as gold and white then and still hold that view no matter what anyone says.

Leonard

Leonard

This was viral 3 years ago. I saw this post on another forum and wanted to bring it here. I saw Blue & Black that day and I still see it now. Though some people may have changed. Is this blue and black or white and gold for you?

dress-10.jpg
Haha am not seeing any dress to be sincere and frankly speaking