Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

What color is this dress?

Thread Owner : DudeThatsErin
DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Valued Member
Jun 16, 2020
AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
CB$
This was viral 3 years ago. I saw this post on another forum and wanted to bring it here. I saw Blue & Black that day and I still see it now. Though some people may have changed. Is this blue and black or white and gold for you?

Dress3

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
This was viral 3 years ago. I saw this post on another forum and wanted to bring it here. I saw Blue & Black that day and I still see it now. Though some people may have changed. Is this blue and black or white and gold for you?

dress-10.jpg

Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that from our side it looks like the image is broken. Please find the picture attached below. You can edit your discussion and update the picture attachment. I can see Gold and White.

Attachments

• dress-10.jpg
    dress-10.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 68
_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
voxgrid.net
CB$
I also remember seeing it as gold and white then and still hold that view no matter what anyone says.

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$

dress-10.jpg
Haha am not seeing any dress to be sincere and frankly speaking

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.