What car games do you like?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Roblox, vehicle simulator
Roblox, ultimate driving
american truck simulator
terra tech is a fun one kinda car game
need for speed pro street
need for speed

What car games does everyone like?

I'm a big fan of Forza, specifically the Forza Horizon series, so they're up there for me. Also a fan of classic titles like the original Need for Speed, Need for Speed Underground, Need for Speed Most Wanted, F-Zero, Wipeout, Outrun and more.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova

I like all the Need for speed games. I've still yet to try Forza. Shocking! Does GTA count as a car game? :cool: I play alot of GTA 5.