What's new

What beer do you like and why?

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
I see we don't have many campers in the house LOL lets see how many like beer?

I like Bud Light, for some strange reason it's the only one i find that don't bloat me or give me a massive hangover.
It could be an age thing as well ?

sprite1950

Member
Beer is horrible lol! I like spirits or wine my favourites being Bacardi and rose although my heavy drinking days are gone and I'm a complete lightweight now who gets drunk on two glasses of wine!

preacherbob

Member
I have been a no alcohol guy for a number of years but when I did drink I probably helped finance a whole wing on a Anheuser-Bush building somewhere in the U.S.

That said, when enjoying a good Mexican meal like Carne Asada, Negra Modelo was my choice albeit when I lived in Mexico my beer of choice was Superior.
The Negra Modelo is a medium bold lager type whilst the Superior is akin to the lighter stylings of American beer.

  • Haha
Reactions: Jay