Health & Lifestyle What are the best ways to avoid getting sick?

Jay™

Community Leader
Chatbanter VIP
Registered Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
2,493
Reaction score
1,017
Location
Over Here
Website
forumregister.com
CB$
10,500
For me, I stay away from others that show signs of being sick, wash my hands often during the day, been doing this all my life not just when COVID started.
How do you avoid getting sick?

Follow the Walking Dead Rule: assume everyone else is infected and act accordingly.

Practice basic barrier hygiene, eat healthy and stay medically well.

Before COVID I would get sick so much more than I used to. I was always someone who would wash my hands quite frequently throughout the day and I would always ensure that surfaces I used were cleaned down after being used but I feel that keeping my distance away from other people who are not in my household has helped me avoid illnesses as much as I would get them before.

Maybe you are too clean, need some germs to build up resistance...and I've not been sick
in 30 yrs or more and blame it on Grape Seed Extract for being #1 in my life for my system and getting enough Vit C and making sure Vit D levels are good.....

I have never bought those antiseptic soaps and rinse my hands and believe my apt is good for my health.

I like clean like the next person however out body’s need bacteria, so too clean is not best.

Back
Top