• Welcome to The Community

What are the best sports movie ever?

It is very difficult to pick out the best sports movies,
I try my best to find out the best sports movies and choose 3 movies which in below:

1. Rocky (1976)
2. Hoop Dreams (1994)
3. Raging Bull (1980)

You have any list of the best sports movie?
If have please share with us.

Last edited:

Alexandoy

Member
I will go for Raging Bull which is based on the life story of Jake La Motta as portrayed by Robert De Niro. It is one realistic sports movie that showed De Niro as a boxer who was fit and trim. Later in the story when La Motta became a bum, De Niro looked like one with a beer belly. He said that he gained 40 pounds by drinking beer and eating. That's what made the movie great in my eyes.

Top