What's new

What are the benefits of healthy eating?

Some benefits of healthy eating are:

1. Weight loss- One of the main reasons people eat a healthy diet is to maintaining a healthy weight or to lose weight.
2. Heart health.
3. Strong bones and teeth.
4. Improve memory and brain health.

Do you maintain healthy eating?

Jeremy

Benefit of healthy eating are
1. To make the body cell grow well
2. To build up body tissue in a correct manner.
3. To fight against disease.

You need to eat a lot of vegetables. vegetables are really good for your body. Sugar and salts both are bad for your body, therefore, you need to avoid sugar and salt. Minimize carb intake and eat protein moderately.

The main benefit for me of eating healthy food is the disease. Eating too much fat can increase the cholesterol level and also the blood pressure. Healthy eating also means regulated volume of food and drink. I am guilty of drinking Coke at least once a day but regularly it is twice a day during summer. With the food we have more fish and vegetables than meat. I am trying to change our diet because we used to be meat eaters of pork, beef and chicken about 5 days a week. Now our diet is getting healthier.

Some benefits of healthy eating are:

1. Weight loss- One of the main reasons people eat a healthy diet is to maintaining a healthy weight or to lose weight.
2. Heart health.
3. Strong bones and teeth.
4. Improve memory and brain health.

Do you maintain healthy eating?
Yes I'm very careful of the food I eat. I do exercising. And I sleep well.

I see to it that my food is nutritious and with vitamins and minerals. I would prefer to eat vegetables.

My simple form of exercise is walking and I do it everyday, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

I see to it to sleep 8 hours a day.