What are the advantages of playing a game?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Some Great Benefits of Playing Sport:

* Better Sleep. Quick Company proposes that activity and game trigger synthetics in the mind that can cause you to feel more joyful and loose.
* A Strong Heart.
* New Connections.
* Improved Lung Function.
* Increased Confidence.
* Reduces Stress.
* Improve Mental Health.
* Sport Builds Leaders.

Playing sports as an amateur athlete is a good activity for our health. Aside from the muscles that we get there's also the mental and emotional improvement and development. However, for the seniors like me my indulgence now is just to watch sports which is very entertaining especially when I am interested in what I am watching. At present my favorite sport on tv is the UFC, it is a mixed martial arts league that is giving us real fights unlike the fake wrestling matches.

I am not a sporty kind of person. i am in my thirties now, however, even when I was in the teens and early adulthood, I did not participate in games. I did of course play basketball and volleyball sometimes when I was in school and college. Playing games is healthy for brain and body, yet I did not ply games much.

I wish I was a sporty person because it's good to have a healthy interest. I do like to swim but I'm not a strong swimmer. I could save myself if I was in deep water and I made sure that my children and granddaughter could do the same. It can be a life saver.

Some Great Benefits of Playing Sport:

* Better Sleep. Quick Company proposes that activity and game trigger synthetics in the mind that can cause you to feel more joyful and loose.
* A Strong Heart.
* New Connections.
* Improved Lung Function.
* Increased Confidence.
* Reduces Stress.
* Improve Mental Health.
* Sport Builds Leaders.
What you mentioned are the major benefits a person who plays a game or sports like basketball.

I may add a good frienship is also another better benefit of playing sport.

Joshi

Joshi

Some Great Benefits of Playing Sport:

* Better Sleep. Quick Company proposes that activity and game trigger synthetics in the mind that can cause you to feel more joyful and loose.
* A Strong Heart.
* New Connections.
* Improved Lung Function.
* Increased Confidence.
* Reduces Stress.
* Improve Mental Health.
* Sport Builds Leaders.
Thanks man! Helped me in my science class 10/10

What you mentioned are the major benefits a person who plays a game or sports like basketball.

I may add a good frienship is also another better benefit of playing sport.

That is correct about friendship. I have made many friends while playing sports.