What are sound cooking strategies?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Use them regularly to set up your number one dish.
Heating. Other than bread and treats, you can prepare fish, poultry, lean meat, vegetables, and organic products.
Braising.
Cooking and flame broiling.
Poaching.
Simmering.
Sauteing.
Burning.
Steaming.

For me, this is a very difficult to answer for I'm no cook and I'm just a taster and the eater. My wife does all the different means or ways of cooking meals and our foods.

I have observed she did the ways of cooking such as braising, cooking and flame broiling, poaching, simmering, sauteing, burning or roasting and steaming.

And the best food ever cooked depends on their ingredients, the spices, the condiments, among others. So I couldn't pinpoint which is the style of cooking. It would be better to ask which is the handy or the easiest manner of cooking.