What are some of the disadvantages of sports?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

They can be dangerous. Sports like swimming, football, and cricket can be dangerous and strenuous for the body. It can be exhausting.

Are you agree with me?

I never really liked sports to begin with, since it can be tiring and it can hurt the body, so I would just rather chill and relax and do non-tiring activities.