What are some lifestyle factors that promote good health?

Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
318
Reaction score
15
CB$
8,746
1. Getting regular and adequate amounts of sleep. Eva-katalin/E+/Getly Images.
2. Eating regular oil-balanced meals.
3. Engaging in regular physical activity.
4. Maintaining a healthy body weight.
5. Not using Tobacco products, Including smoking or chewing.

What is your lifestyle?

You have summed it up pretty well. For me, I would also add having a positive mindset, a hobby that keeps my mind refreshed and pleases me, and something creative to do with my own hands. That would keep me healthy in body and mind.

I always subscribe to the adage that says "early to bed and early to rise, makes a person healthy and wise." That is one good point to always remember. My bedtime is 9 pm although I probably get to sleep by 9:30 which is not bad at all. When I wake up at 5 am then I feel so refreshed that I am thankful for the good sleep I got. Another factor is the food which I eat what I want but only in moderation. I don't care if the meat is fatty as long as I do not indulge too much then that is okay.

Back
Top