What are some lifestyle factors that promote good health?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
1. Getting regular and adequate amounts of sleep. Eva-katalin/E+/Getly Images.
2. Eating regular oil-balanced meals.
3. Engaging in regular physical activity.
4. Maintaining a healthy body weight.
5. Not using Tobacco products, Including smoking or chewing.

What is your lifestyle?

You have summed it up pretty well. For me, I would also add having a positive mindset, a hobby that keeps my mind refreshed and pleases me, and something creative to do with my own hands. That would keep me healthy in body and mind.

I always subscribe to the adage that says "early to bed and early to rise, makes a person healthy and wise." That is one good point to always remember. My bedtime is 9 pm although I probably get to sleep by 9:30 which is not bad at all. When I wake up at 5 am then I feel so refreshed that I am thankful for the good sleep I got. Another factor is the food which I eat what I want but only in moderation. I don't care if the meat is fatty as long as I do not indulge too much then that is okay.

Jeremy

Jeremy

1. Eating balanced diet
2. Doing regular exercise.
3. Have some rest when you feel the body is tired.
4. Avoid smoking and drinking.
5. Stop getting worried over life issues.