What are some good topics on current computer technology?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

I request and assembled in these issues:

Account and Banking: cryptographic money, blockchain
Cloud: AWS, Google, Azure to procure data, information, and experience
Artificial intelligence: AI, robot and robot mechanization
Examination: Quantum registering
Programming improvement: pick your favored programming language
Enormous Data: IoT, AI dependent on Big Data.

What do you think about this?