What aptitudes do you require for software engineering?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Software engineering abilities to put on your resume.
PC and innovation information.
It's imperative you have essential PC and innovation aptitudes to dominate in an IT position.
Information investigation.
Regardless of what sort of IT work you get, you'll have the option to decipher the information.
Programming improvement.
Specialized composition.
Science.

Is it enough?

This reminds me of the Programmer's Aptitude Test that I took in IBM when I graduated from college. It was 86 items with the first 26 about a series of numbers, the next 40 was the figures and matrix for comparison. The last part is 20 items of mathematical equation and the required answer is the explanation. I was lucky to pass the test but so many have failed.