• Welcome to The Community

FOOTBALL What’s your favorite soccer team?

Jayson

Member
Known as football in most of the world. Anyway, what are your favorite teams? Have you ever played? How was that?

Myself, I took a fun soccer class in university, but soccer is simply not big in my local county. Well, I think it's getting bigger now in Tennessee, much more so than in my youth. Anyhow the soccer class was memorable. I regret that my situation didn't allow me to play when younger.

I have played. I played from the time I could walk until I graduated High School. I did a round of adult soccer with a league in my area for a bit but then I moved away. I'm going to look into starting it up once I go back next month. I'm super excited!

_B_

Member
Chelsea is my favourite team. I play quite a bit for fun with my friends (5 a side). Used to play a bit in school too.

PGen98

Member
Could've sworn I posted here in the past...strange.

At any rate, I'm from Bolton, so of course I follow the always interesting Bolton Wanderers. Wouldn't mind a return to those glory days, but at least there aren't any dull moments following the Trotters. Constantly something new to worry about.

Nabix

Administrator

Joshi

Member
idk so much about soccer im from india we love cricket but Manchester United.it is the one of the successful English football club

PGen98

Member
D'oh! I knew I'd mentioned it somewhere! :D

idk so much about soccer im from india we love cricket but Manchester United.it is the one of the successful English football club

You should look into the Indian Super League, they've got some pretty great teams and some good players in the mix! One of my favourite former Bolton Wanderers plays there at the moment, Adam Le Fondre, playing for Mumbai City FC. Can't blame you for liking the Cricket a bit more, though, India is so strong in the international Cricket scene, from T20 all the way up, just a force!

Duks

Member
I played soccer a lot in high school, and not quite so much at university. My favourite team is Manchester United, which I'm hoping will win the premier league this season.

Top