Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

What’s your favorite Indian food?

Joshi

Chicken Tikka or Mutton Kebab. God damnit though, its so hard for me It is easily my favorite cuisine :coffee:

Me too. The chicken is just amazeballs.
re8m-Mk-AIn-VAf-LSS3-WHr5psz7-LOw3z52x51-Cxyd-Ojp-JM.jpg

I love Indian curries as long as they are not too hot. I'm a bit of a lightweight so I usually go for a chicken korma.

I love Indian curries as long as they are not too hot. I'm a bit of a lightweight so I usually go for a chicken korma.
Not all Indian curries are hot but we do use a variety of spices and condiments in them. Some of the curries are really hot while some are quite light in palette but delicious. Kormas are mostly light in taste, a bit on the sweeter side as lots of cream, cashews etc. is used in the curry paste.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in