What’s your favorite Indian food?

    Thread Owner : Joshi
  • #1
Joshi

Chicken Tikka or Mutton Kebab. God damnit though, its so hard for me It is easily my favorite cuisine :coffee:

Sweerie_banana

Tandoori chicken for me accompanied with naan bread and green chutney.

    Thread Owner : Joshi
  • #7
Joshi

Joshi

Me too. The chicken is just amazeballs.
re8m-Mk-AIn-VAf-LSS3-WHr5psz7-LOw3z52x51-Cxyd-Ojp-JM.jpg

I love Indian curries as long as they are not too hot. I'm a bit of a lightweight so I usually go for a chicken korma.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

I love Indian curries as long as they are not too hot. I'm a bit of a lightweight so I usually go for a chicken korma.
Not all Indian curries are hot but we do use a variety of spices and condiments in them. Some of the curries are really hot while some are quite light in palette but delicious. Kormas are mostly light in taste, a bit on the sweeter side as lots of cream, cashews etc. is used in the curry paste.

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950