• Welcome to The Community

Were you ever bullied at school?

sprite1950

Member
I was a geeky kid who never fitted in at school. My dad was a policeman so we were always being moved about. I would just get settled in school and we would up and move somewhere else. Consequently everyone had made friends by the time I joined a school so I was an easy target being totally alone. Did anyone else get bullied at school?

Spikey

Member
I remember being bullied a few times in Junior high. I guess those were the days where everyone was trying to be cool. I made more friends than enemies though. I think everyone gets bullied sometimes in life even though we shouldn't need to get bullied or a be a bully.

sliara

Member
I had a temporary enemy, but I was never bullied at school or anywhere else, so I never had that traumatic experience. Schools should be more strict and implement rules against bullying so that it won't happen at all.

Top