Welcome to our friendly community.

Be apart of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

WELCOME Welcome To Chatbanter

Feb 1, 2021
Hello everyone!

Allow me to welcome you all to Chat Banter. I'm Jay; your new site owner here. Chat Banter empowers people from around the globe to share each others cultures in a time when we must stay inside and away from others. I encourage everyone to start up a conversation by creating a new post about where you are from and what life is like on your side of the world,hopefully one day soon we can get back to some sort of normal.

I like to personaly welcome all new members to the site with a new thread dedicated to you, if you have any questions please reach out to myself or a friendly staff member, please feel free to post in our feedback thread as we welcome all comments.

Oh oh! Is Brad no longer with the site? I have only just seen this post and realised things are different but didn't know it had a new owner. I like it here very much :)

Feb 1, 2021
Hey @sprite1950 he was looking to move on to other projects, I had posted on another site i was looking for a new project so Brad messaged me and took it from there, I think he said he was looking at doing a gaming site but not 100% sure.

Brad P

Valued Member
Oh oh! Is Brad no longer with the site? I have only just seen this post and realised things are different but didn't know it had a new owner. I like it here very much :)
I'm still around @sprite1950 but yes I'm on a new project but I'll be around from time to time.

Hope you are well and keeping safe :)

Brad P

Valued Member
Hey brad your welcome to post your new site on here if you wish and hopefully share traffic. :)
Thanks Jay I really appreciate that, once it's officially ready I'll do that.

It's most likely not for the audience of members of ChatBanter but if they would like to take a peek I'll post it tomorrow evening when it goes live and certainly happy to share traffic.

Hey @sprite1950 he was looking to move on to other projects, I had posted on another site i was looking for a new project so Brad messaged me and took it from there, I think he said he was looking at doing a gaming site but not 100% sure.
I'm not really into gaming but I will take a look and see what's going on there. I wish Brad every success with his new site.