Welcome Welcome/Introduction Thread

Hi Brad.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Looking forward very much to getting involved in the forum.
Regards
Floydy
Hi @Floydy welcome to CB, hope you enjoy the stay here :)

Hello everyone. I'm a little late with my introduction but I figured better now than never. My name is Patrick; I'm 26 years old and I'm from Nairobi, Kenya. I'm also a huge sports fan, particularly soccer and boxing. I have been a part of this community for a few days now and I'm very pleased to be here.

Hello everyone. I'm a little late with my introduction but I figured better now than never. My name is Patrick; I'm 26 years old and I'm from Nairobi, Kenya. I'm also a huge sports fan, particularly soccer and boxing. I have been a part of this community for a few days now and I'm very pleased to be here.
Hi Duks,

Hope you are well and glad you are enjoying your time here.

It's almost Christmas are you all set for it? I'm looking forward to having some time off with the family ?

Hi Duks,

Hope you are well and glad you are enjoying your time here.

It's almost Christmas are you all set for it? I'm looking forward to having some time off with the family ?
I will be spending Christmas with my family too. I believe it will be a great holiday.

Hi there, FriendlyPerson here as I like to let to know others where I may be in an event they find me here or what not. Plus as the name implies I am indeed quite a friendly person in a literal sense. Vouched at the old dreaded community I been a member there for so long. Though trying now to pave better ways instead of remaining at a less than stellar operation. <3
Welcome and have fun at Chat Banter.

Hi everyone! Stumbled upon this forum, what an awesome looking place! Looking forward to diving into the discussions.
Nice to see you here. It's good you find this site as an awesome place.

There are a lot of discussions worthy to talk about and sharing your opinion to them.

How are you doing now as a newbie or newcomer in this site?

Back
Top