Welcome Welcome/Introduction Thread

Hello everyone, I'm Tentaskyr otherwise known as Skyr. New round here, been a while since I found a forum board to call 'home' and taking a look around.
Evening Skyr, welcome to ChatBanter! if you need any help please let me know. hope you enjoy the stay :)

Hello All!

My name is Nabix. I work a lot with community development and other fun stuff. I love all types of forums and frequent many different sites often. I'm always down to help out where I can.
Welcome to the forum. We hope to learn a lot from you. And with your skills on community development, I believe this will be the biggest community on the internet soon.

Welcome to the forum. We hope to learn a lot from you. And with your skills on community development, I believe this will be the biggest community on the internet soon.

Well the good news is that we only need around 5 million more posts and few new members to be the biggest lol

Back
Top