Welcome Welcome/Introduction Thread

Happy to finally find a forum that has a little bit more excitement than what I've been finding from an old forum that seems to be run by 3 members
Well, I think there is no problem for this thread is labeled as General Chat which means we could anything here unless you single your topic to a particular topic under the different thread or forum here.

It's good that you found this site or forum a little bit more excitement as compared to the old one according to your personal assessment. I'm just curious to know why do you get excited with this forum. Could you cite a good example why is it so?

I have been here for several weeks already but I didn't find any excitement here.

Back
Top