Cheers.

Brad P

Administrator
  • #164
Hello.
My name is Sebastian, I`m 44yo, proper romanian lad, living in UK.
Greek speaker, English and my native language.
Glad to meet you all, I have to say "Thank you", to @Brad P for the invite, you made a great job in here.
Cheers.
You are welcome, hope you feel at home and enjoy the stay :)

Nabix

Administrator
Hello.
My name is Sebastian, I`m 44yo, proper romanian lad, living in UK.
Greek speaker, English and my native language.
Glad to meet you all, I have to say "Thank you", to @Brad P for the invite, you made a great job in here.
Cheers.
Hello everyone! My name is Phillip I'm 31 years old I'm from Ohio. Nice to be here.

Welcome to Chat Banter @Scorn & @Bastty

There is plenty of conversations to be had (or even a few to start). I'm one of the admin around these parts. Please, let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

Have a great one!

Riker Slade

Member
Hello, I am Riker Slade. Nice to meet you all. I love the custom username colours. I think this feature alone is enough for me. I love it. I am having some difficulty getting used to the vertical sections. I think it will take some time to get used to that. I also like the dark theme though I wish it was black and would look much better on my phone's amoled screen. Good job, I like the forum.

Netscaux

Member
Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I'm a professional writer and designer. I love online communities and being able to meet and have fun with different people. I think I'm going to like it here.

Nabix

Administrator
Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I'm a professional writer and designer. I love online communities and being able to meet and have fun with different people. I think I'm going to like it here.

Welcome to Chat Banter @Netscaux

Please feel free to write as many articles as you wish. Chat Banter would love to enable your creativity. (y)

Jeremy

Member
Hey guys. Jeremy here. Just landed. Happy to be part of this community. I can see i have missed a lot. It will try to catch up.

Duks

Member
Hello everyone. I'm a little late with my introduction but I figured better now than never. My name is Patrick; I'm 26 years old and I'm from Nairobi, Kenya. I'm also a huge sports fan, particularly soccer and boxing. I have been a part of this community for a few days now and I'm very pleased to be here.

Brad P

Administrator
  • #177
Hello everyone. I'm a little late with my introduction but I figured better now than never. My name is Patrick; I'm 26 years old and I'm from Nairobi, Kenya. I'm also a huge sports fan, particularly soccer and boxing. I have been a part of this community for a few days now and I'm very pleased to be here.
Hi Duks,

Hope you are well and glad you are enjoying your time here.

It's almost Christmas are you all set for it? I'm looking forward to having some time off with the family 🙂

Duks

Member
Hi Duks,

Hope you are well and glad you are enjoying your time here.

It's almost Christmas are you all set for it? I'm looking forward to having some time off with the family 🙂
I will be spending Christmas with my family too. I believe it will be a great holiday.

Hi there, FriendlyPerson here as I like to let to know others where I may be in an event they find me here or what not. Plus as the name implies I am indeed quite a friendly person in a literal sense. Vouched at the old dreaded community I been a member there for so long. Though trying now to pave better ways instead of remaining at a less than stellar operation. <3
Welcome and have fun at Chat Banter.

Hi everyone! Stumbled upon this forum, what an awesome looking place! Looking forward to diving into the discussions.
Nice to see you here. It's good you find this site as an awesome place.

There are a lot of discussions worthy to talk about and sharing your opinion to them.

How are you doing now as a newbie or newcomer in this site?