Hello everyone, I'm Tentaskyr otherwise known as Skyr. New round here, been a while since I found a forum board to call 'home' and taking a look around.

Brad P

Administrator
  • #152
Hello everyone, I'm Tentaskyr otherwise known as Skyr. New round here, been a while since I found a forum board to call 'home' and taking a look around.
Evening Skyr, welcome to ChatBanter! if you need any help please let me know. hope you enjoy the stay :)

Nabix

Administrator
Hello All!

My name is Nabix. I work a lot with community development and other fun stuff. I love all types of forums and frequent many different sites often. I'm always down to help out where I can.

Brad P

Administrator
  • #156
Hi,

Welcome to CB :) hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing you around, i think i have seen you from FP, i used to trial and test Kodi many years ago.

bomb

Member
Hello All!

My name is Nabix. I work a lot with community development and other fun stuff. I love all types of forums and frequent many different sites often. I'm always down to help out where I can.
Welcome to the forum. We hope to learn a lot from you. And with your skills on community development, I believe this will be the biggest community on the internet soon.