Introduction Welcome/Introduction Thread

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
I figured it'd be cool to have a thread for new users to introduce themselves. That way it's easy to embrace somebody in to the community here.

If you are going to start an introduction thread, please make it worthwhile for others to read. New threads that fail to provide any meaningful information (eg. "Hi, I'm new!", "Hello from Disneyland", "Hey, say hi to me.") will just be deleted, and you will be welcomed with an infraction.

Enjoy your time at CB. Please read the FAQs and Rules, familiarize yourself with the stickies in the different forums, and take the time to read what you write before you post it.

welcome jimmy fallon GIF

Last edited:

FriendlyPerson

Speech Bubble
Hi there, FriendlyPerson here as I like to let to know others where I may be in an event they find me here or what not. Plus as the name implies I am indeed quite a friendly person in a literal sense. Vouched at the old dreaded community I been a member there for so long. Though trying now to pave better ways instead of remaining at a less than stellar operation. <3

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
Hi there, FriendlyPerson here as I like to let to know others where I may be in an event they find me here or what not. Plus as the name implies I am indeed quite a friendly person in a literal sense. Vouched at the old dreaded community I been a member there for so long. Though trying now to pave better ways instead of remaining at a less than stellar operation. <3
Welcome too our site @FriendlyPerson look forward to seeing you around :)

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Currently on disability with many mental and physical disabilities. That's me in a nutshell. Hi sup everyone??

  • Like
Reactions: _B_

Alexander

Experienced Chatterer
I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. You don't have to welcome me by my full legal name, you can just call me Alex instead. I currently reside in a small town in the south of Dorset, England. I'm so excited to start contributing to AllBanter and meeting some new faces. :)

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. You don't have to welcome me by my full legal name, you can just call me Alex instead. I currently reside in a small town in the south of Dorset, England. I'm so excited to start contributing to AllBanter and meeting some new faces. :)
Welcome to the site @Alexander :) thank you for an awesome intro and look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Require

New Chatterer
Hi I am Require I am another site Admin on allBanter any questions about our forum feel free to ask me or Bard :)

Abizaga

Experienced Chatterer
I'm all I am nobody of the kingdom of faries :ROFLMAO: I don't know.

Ash

New Chatterer
Hello everyone. I am Ash and I'm from London, United Kingdom. Enjoying a lot of free time at the moment so most of it is spent watching TV shows, playing games and just browsing different forums. Loving that the football is finally back and enjoyed a lovely Chelsea win tonight.

Hope to have a great time here with you guys :)