Hi there, FriendlyPerson here as I like to let to know others where I may be in an event they find me here or what not. Plus as the name implies I am indeed quite a friendly person in a literal sense. Vouched at the old dreaded community I been a member there for so long. Though trying now to pave better ways instead of remaining at a less than stellar operation. <3

Brad P

Administrator
  • #3
Hi there, FriendlyPerson here as I like to let to know others where I may be in an event they find me here or what not. Plus as the name implies I am indeed quite a friendly person in a literal sense. Vouched at the old dreaded community I been a member there for so long. Though trying now to pave better ways instead of remaining at a less than stellar operation. <3
Welcome too our site @FriendlyPerson look forward to seeing you around :)

Alexander

Member
I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. You don't have to welcome me by my full legal name, you can just call me Alex instead. I currently reside in a small town in the south of Dorset, England. I'm so excited to start contributing to AllBanter and meeting some new faces. :)

Brad P

Administrator
  • #6
I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. You don't have to welcome me by my full legal name, you can just call me Alex instead. I currently reside in a small town in the south of Dorset, England. I'm so excited to start contributing to AllBanter and meeting some new faces. :)
Welcome to the site @Alexander :) thank you for an awesome intro and look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Ash

Member
Hello everyone. I am Ash and I'm from London, United Kingdom. Enjoying a lot of free time at the moment so most of it is spent watching TV shows, playing games and just browsing different forums. Loving that the football is finally back and enjoyed a lovely Chelsea win tonight.

Hope to have a great time here with you guys :)