Thread Owner : Brad P
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
I figured it'd be cool to have a thread for new users to introduce themselves. That way it's easy to embrace somebody in to the community here.

If you are going to start an introduction thread, please make it worthwhile for others to read. New threads that fail to provide any meaningful information (eg. "Hi, I'm new!", "Hello from Disneyland", "Hey, say hi to me.") will just be deleted, and you will be welcomed with an infraction.

Enjoy your time at CB. Please read the FAQs and Rules, familiarize yourself with the stickies in the different forums, and take the time to read what you write before you post it.

welcome jimmy fallon GIF

Last edited:
Reactions:Webster and Herzhan
F

FriendlyPerson

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Hi there, FriendlyPerson here as I like to let to know others where I may be in an event they find me here or what not. Plus as the name implies I am indeed quite a friendly person in a literal sense. Vouched at the old dreaded community I been a member there for so long. Though trying now to pave better ways instead of remaining at a less than stellar operation. <3

Reactions:Herzhan, _B_, Faith and 1 other person
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
Hi there, FriendlyPerson here as I like to let to know others where I may be in an event they find me here or what not. Plus as the name implies I am indeed quite a friendly person in a literal sense. Vouched at the old dreaded community I been a member there for so long. Though trying now to pave better ways instead of remaining at a less than stellar operation. <3
Welcome too our site @FriendlyPerson look forward to seeing you around :-)

Reactions:Herzhan and FriendlyPerson
Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. You don't have to welcome me by my full legal name, you can just call me Alex instead. I currently reside in a small town in the south of Dorset, England. I'm so excited to start contributing to AllBanter and meeting some new faces. :-)

Reactions:_B_ and Brad P
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. You don't have to welcome me by my full legal name, you can just call me Alex instead. I currently reside in a small town in the south of Dorset, England. I'm so excited to start contributing to AllBanter and meeting some new faces. :-)
Welcome to the site @Alexander :-) thank you for an awesome intro and look forward to seeing you around the forums.

R

Require

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Hi I am Require I am another site Admin on allBanter any questions about our forum feel free to ask me or Bard :-)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.