Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
Hi All,

So to keep everyone updated i am thinking of having some sort of email per week with our latest threads that are popular, im keen to see what you all think of this and would it be a good idea or not, to find out more about the add-on see here https://xenforo.com/community/resources/whats-new-digest.6596/

I like this idea - although I keep up with ChatBanter a lot, I may miss some threads here and there, and a weekly digest would help a lot.

That's pretty cool. I can see it being weekly when the forum is a lot bigger. For now perhaps maybe bi-weekly will do? Might make things easier a bit for now as well. Just a thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign Up

Register now