Weather

    Thread Owner : Sweerie_banana
  • #1

Sweerie_banana

Hi everyone? I hope the weather is awesome wherever you are. It has been really cold. I dont know if I am the only one experiencing that. How is it wherever you are?

Right now a storm is about to happen and I just got an alert that there is a tornado warning. We've had a lot of them so far this year, thankfully nothing crazy happened with them.

  • Like
Reactions:Sweerie_banana
    Thread Owner : Sweerie_banana
  • #4

Sweerie_banana

I am currently from Africa and I have never experienced a tornado sadly. I would love too. I know that sounds very unfortunate but It sounds interesting. Please tell me more about what normally happens during a tornado.

Alexander

Alexander

12 degrees, cloudy, and the wind is 14mph. Classic English weather has no routine, changes every 5 minutes, and is usually pretty miserable. I haven't seen snow in years in the south of England, not sure if this has anything to do with climate change.

Real hero hidden in the darkness
It's not that great here.
It's a little cold around 5-6 AM but after that I feel like I need to switch on the air conditioner. Still, as it's my native place I put up with it. I don't want to go back to my work place anytime soon.
We were asked to work from home till March. So, it's fine for now.

Mildredtabitha

Where I àm right now the weather is just sunny and hot and a bit windy.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Fairly chilly out given its December but still relatively sunny despite that. 7c right now

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P