Weather

12 degrees, cloudy, and the wind is 14mph. Classic English weather has no routine, changes every 5 minutes, and is usually pretty miserable. I haven't seen snow in years in the south of England, not sure if this has anything to do with climate change.

It's not that great here.
It's a little cold around 5-6 AM but after that I feel like I need to switch on the air conditioner. Still, as it's my native place I put up with it. I don't want to go back to my work place anytime soon.
We were asked to work from home till March. So, it's fine for now.

Fairly chilly out given its December but still relatively sunny despite that. 7c right now

Pretty dull over here in London especially for Christmas. Quite a lot of cloud and a bit of rain here and there

Back
Top