Wearing face mask is a law when driving

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Just yesterday in the news is the law on wearing face mask when you are driving even your own car as long as you have passengers. It is all right to not be wearing a face mask when you are alone driving but when there is someone in the car with you regardless of who that person is then you are required to wear a face mask. That means when my wife is with me we both have to wear a face mask. Isn't that a big stupidity? In the car we wear a mask but in bed we do not wear a mask.

Sweerie_banana

I don't drive so I am always walking around wearing my face mask.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
preacherbob

preacherbob

When governments pay my bills then i will listen, until then to bad.
I will wear one if i go out in public like into a supermarket but no government will tell me what to do in my own truck
I do see we have a common ground @Noble !
If someone is in the truck with me it is going to be my wife and we do not spend our time together with masks on. Even if there were someone else in the truck it would be someone whom I know and have been close to without a mask so telling me that all the sudden I have to put a mask on with a passenger in a vehicle is altogether brain boggling.

The extension of wearing a mask whilst driving is that our ”new” government just made it mandatory to wear masks on all government property which includes our state parks. The only question I have is: What kind of idiot makes up these rules?

I always laugh if I see someone driving along alone in a car with a mask on. I don't think it's compulsory over here to wear one in a car with passengers. I only get in a car with my partner or my granddaughter so I don't need to.

Shane Dunk

Shane Dunk

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
I don't wear mask in car when i am alone. Whenever i go to public places then i always wear it.