Wearing 2 masks protect better?

    Thread Owner : Shane Dunk
  • #1
Shane Dunk

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
Does Wearing 2 Masks Protect Against COVID Better Than One?

It certainly wouldn't do any harm. I've never seen anyone do it here in the UK but I saw some US people on the news wearing two.

Degame94

Degame94

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
It's an unreal idea to wear two masks for protection of something airborne, because sooner or later you will contaminate one on the other and I do not see the sense in that as you might die of suffocation before you virus gets to you.

LBJ

Good grief! I have a hard enough time breathing with only 1 mask on, never mind 2. I also tend to sweat a lot and the thought of 2 masks making me melt is a big no no.......never going to happen.