Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Weapon of Choice

Thread Owner : LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

Valued Member
Jun 28, 2020
dreamcityrpg.com
CB$
Let’s say…the apocalypse happens. OH NO!!! Okay, now that we’re all over the shock of things, let’s talk protection. How would you protect yourself, your family and friends in this particular situation? What would be your weapon of choice if an apocalypse was upon us and you needed to find a way to fight back whatever zombies, demons or dangerous people who came your way? What is your weapon of choice and why?

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
I would use a Machete as those are very sharp and dangerous. I figured if it was zombies/demons you have a better chance of injuring them badly by cutting them then say by a bullet.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
For Machetes you would need to come in close range, Dangerous ain't it?

I believe nothing better than good old shotgun! A flame thrower wouldn't be too bad at all too.

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
This whole trash is getting one mad for sure one most weapon choice is and should be the Holy Bible from my own point of view

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
For Machetes you would need to come in close range, Dangerous ain't it?

I believe nothing better than good old shotgun! A flame thrower wouldn't be too bad at all too.
How are you going to get ammo in an apocalyptic situation? You'd be stuck after you ran out of rounds. I'd pick no weapons and just embrace the end, what's the point in trying to keep going during an apocalypse? I'll just go ahead and call it there.

Z

ZandraJoi

Good discussion! I'd use my wits & brain. Correction, I HOPE I could use my brain :-) We think we can be prepared with any weapon & when push comes to shove, we may freeze.

Paladin

Paladin

Valued Member
Jul 31, 2020
Cyberspace
chatbanter.com
CB$
The weapon of choice for an apocalypse really depends on the type of apocalypse.
I'd use a flamethrower in a zombie apocalypse, a gas mask in a disease apocalypse, and I'd sit there and let it happen in the final Apocalypse.

ewpratt

ewpratt

Valued Member
Sep 18, 2020
CB$
The problem with most conventional weapons is that they either require ammunition, maintenance, or both. In addition, weapons such as machetes, swords, etc., do require close combat, which should always be a last resort.

A better strategy would be to utilize traps as much as possible. Depending on what's going on, you could either capture or kill whoever is attacking you, or trap potential food. It would also be a way to keep your distance, which keeps you safe(r).

When traps are not suitable, that's when you turn to the more conventional arms, but avoiding things that require ammunition as you WILL eventually run out. An exception could be non-ballistic projectile weapons such as bow and arrow, crossbow, etc. You would be amazed at how effective a makeshift scorpion (think massive crossbow on wheels) is.

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
When it is the end of the world, no nations which are well sophisticated in terms of weaponry to fight the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. It has been prophesied that there would be a great carnage or decimation. Young and old, rich or poor people wouldn't escape their fate.

The only weapon of choice of the people is to accept reality and face the consequences with a strong and unwavering faith with the Lord Jesus as their Savior. Though the people will perish but yet they live in great mansions prepared for them by God.

Actually this is the spiritual battle against the devil. And those who will come off conquerors are faithful servants and believers of God.

In short, the best weapon is faith, faith in God.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.