We need a healthy lifestyle now

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Good food, ample exercise and physical activities, enough sleep and rest and also entertainment - they are the main ingredients to have a healthy body and mind. My take on being healthy is to fight off the covid in case we get infected. At least when you are healthy your body has a stronger immunity than when you are fatigued or lacking sleep. If you will notice the last ingredient is entertainment which our mind needs. As the saying goes, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Good post! Also to exercise your mind. Stress can weaken our bodies. Will emphasize real food. All these sanitizers are killing the good bugs our immune system needs. We need to be exposed to the bugs.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Yes, We need to eat healthy and abstain from gorging! Try to eat whatever is seasonal and local. Be active, Avoid being sedentary. Do Walking/Jogging/Swimming regularly. Add Exercise to your daily routine.

Spare time for family and fun daily. Give yourself sometime daily to do what you love.

  • Like
Reactions:ZandraJoi

That's how it's supposed to be, people should live healthy lives and not endanger themselves with living unhealthily, like engaging in various vices.