Water

    Thread Owner : Sweerie_banana
  • #1

Sweerie_banana

How many litres do you drink in a day?

Water is very important for our body so that it will function properly. It keeps up hydrated. It helps in the processing of the foods we eat to fully digest them and facilitates the absorption of nutrients to our body.

I drink 8 glasses a day or even more. Upon waking up I a glass of water. Then another after I eat my breakfast. Before I go out for a walk, I drink and also when I arrive or comeback home after walking. That's already 4 glasses.

Then another glass an hour before I take my lunch and another after lunch. The same during dinner time. So that makes another 4 glasses. In a day, I drink 8 glasses of water.